History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Fire Pig丁亥( at the beginning of the year Fire Dog丙戌)
Syria: 1418/19 ( year October )
- Secured 3.1 Date of Death
- 3.2 More death unknown
Politics and World Affairs
Alexander I after the death of his brother Edgar King of Scotland. However, according to Edgar's last will, he inherits only a portion of the empire. The portion south of Clyde and Forth goes to his younger brother, David I., who reigns as Earl about this area. Alexander married Sybilla, an illegitimate daughter of King Henry I, bringing the influence of England increased to Scotland in the following years.
- Kılıç Arslan I, captured the city of Mosul, but then Radwan of Aleppo and Muhammad I. Tapar, the Sultan of Großseldschuken, defeated at the Battle of Mosul and drowns in retreat in the river Khabur.
- Jalal al -Daula is Sultan of Rum - Seljuks.
- Toba becomes Emperor of Japan.
- Bell mouth and Wislikofen are first mentioned.
- Henry II Jasomirgott, Count Palatine of the Rhine, Duke of Bavaria, Marquis, afterwards Duke of Austria († 1177 )
- Magnus the Strong, Prince of Denmark and King of Sweden († 1134 )
- Siegfried II, Count of Weimar- Orlamünde, Titularpfalzgraf by Rhine († 1124 )
More death unknown
- Dagobert of Pisa, Archbishop of Pisa, Latin Patriarch of Jerusalem
- Edgar the Peaceful, King of Scotland ( 1074 * )
- Gilbert Milhaud, Count of Gévaudan, Viscount of Carlat and Count of Arles ( * 1055 )
- Kılıç Arslan I, the Seljuk Sultan of Rum ( * 1079 )