The abbreviation LDA stands for:
- Lahn- Dill- Gazette, ad-supported display leaves of the Lahn- Dill-Kreis
- Landesdenkmalamt, state department of Cultural Heritage and Preservation
- Landing Distance Available, landing distance available, see TORA
- Laser Doppler anemometry, to a measuring method for velocity components in the fluid flow
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation, method of information retrieval
- Lauda Air, former Austrian airline, now for AUA Austrian Airlines ICAO code
- Linear discriminant analysis method of multivariate methods in statistics
- Ligation -during -amplification, molecular biological method for the amplification of circular DNA.
- Lithium diisopropylamide, lithium salt
- LoaD Accumulator, machine instruction of the microprocessor MOS Technology 6502
- Lobbying Disclosure Act, requiring the registration of lobbyists in the U.S.
- Local Delivery Agent, synonym for Mail Delivery Agent, which is used by Dovecot
- Local density approximation, simplification of the density functional theory
- Louis Dreyfus Armateurs, a French shipping companies
- Lda ' or Unipessoal Limitada, Portuguese corporate form, similar to the German one- person limited liability company