History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Water Buffalo癸丑( at the beginning of the year, water - rat壬子)
Syria: 1324/25 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Boleslaw I the Brave of Poland pays homage to the Peace of Merseburg the German king Henry II and given the Lausitz as an imperial fief.
- King Sven Forkbeard of Denmark conquered England and is up to his death on February 3, 1014 also king of England after the Anglo- Saxon king Æthelred II fled to Normandy.
- First mention of Barfelde and Gissigheim.
- February 2: Unwan follows the deceased on January 4 Libentius I as Archbishop of Hamburg and Bishop of Bremen.
- Poppo, by this time Abbot of Lorsch, simultaneously is also the abbot of Fulda.
- The hermit Anthony can be on the banks of the Dnieper in a Varangian cave down, where later the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra is built.
- Isaac Alfasi, North African Jewish scholar († 1103)
- January 4: Libentius I, Archbishop of Bremen
- September: Christian von Passau, Bishop of Passau