History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of The Water Dog壬戌( at the beginning of the year metal cock辛酉)
Syria: 1333/34 ( year October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Anund Jacob, after the death of his father Olof Skötkonung King of Sweden.
- King Robert II of France founds the Order of the Star in honor of the Mother of God.
- First mention of Versoix.
- December 28: Due to the heresy of Orléans several senior scholars to be burned at the stake.
- Council of Pavia: prohibition of clerical marriage, compulsory retirement of married priests, Order of the incapacity to inherit the priest children (see church reforms of the 11th century ).
- Heribert is Prince Bishop of Eichstätt.
- Siegfried of Walbeck is Bishop of Münster.
- Godehard is Bishop of Hildesheim.
- JANUARY 23: Dietrich I, Bishop of Münster
- FEBRUARY 28: Rudhart, Bishop of Constance
- June 29: Notker Labeo, a Benedictine monk and director of the convent school in St. Gallen ( * 950 )
- To 1022: Olof Skötkonung, the first Christian King of Sweden