History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of wood sheep乙未( at the beginning of the year Wood Horse甲午)
Syria: 1366/67 ( year October )
Politics and World Affairs
Holy Roman Empire
- MAY 23: Ernst succeeds his father Adalbert the Victorious as Margrave of Austria.
- November 13: Conrad III. is nominally Duke of Carinthia and Margrave of Verona, however, can not enforce IV against the long-established Eppensteiner under Mark Wart.
- First mention of Courgevaux and Marly.
- The Seljuk clan leaders Tughrul Beg conquered Baghdad and eliminates the rule of the Buyids of the Abbasid caliphs. He is charged for al- Qaim to the Sultan of the Seljuks.
- Arnulf III. , Count of Flanders
- Gabriel of Melitene, Armenian ruler of Melitene
- Malik Shah I, Sultan of the Seljuks
- Minamoto no Shunrai, Japanese poet († 1129 )
- MAY 26: Adalbert the Victorious, Margrave of Austria (c. 985 )
- 05 December: Conrad I, Duke of Bavaria and Count of Zutphen (c. 1020)