History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Hare wood乙卯( at the beginning of the year Wood Tiger甲寅)
Syria: 1386/87 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- 9 June: defeat the insurgent Saxons against King Henry IV at the Battle of Homburg at the Unstrut
- October 8 Dmitar Zvonimir is crowned by an emissary of Pope Gregory VII in Solin to the king of Croatia.
- October 27: The Saxon war King Henry IV ends with the barefoot subjugation of Saxon princes before the king.
- Gregory VII wrote the Dictatus Papae.
- Kosmas I. is Patriarch of Constantinople Opel.
- Beginning of the Investiture Controversy between Church and Emperor.
- Adalbero will I. Margrave of Styria after the death of his father Ottokar.
- Seljuk Turks under Suleiman ( later Sultan of Rum ) conquer the cities of Nicaea and Nicomedia from the Byzantine Empire.
- Calw, Dätzingen, down, Döffingen, Grötzingen, Jungingen, Metzingen, Niederfuellbach, Ottenbronn, Sulzfeld (Baden) and Troisdorf are first mentioned.
- Dilbeek is mentioned as Dedelbeccha for the first time in a document.
- June: Lothar of Supplinburg, Duke of Saxony and when Lothar III. German King and Emperor († 1137 )
- Frederick I of Schwarzburg, Archbishop of Cologne ( † 1131 )
- Konrad von Abensberg († 1147 ), Archbishop of Salzburg
- To 1075: Ramiro II, King of Aragon († 1147 )
- MARCH 29: Otakar I, Count of Chiemgau ( * unknown)
- June 10: Ernst, Austrian Margrave ( 1055-1075 ) (* 1027)
- December 4: Anno II of Cologne, Archbishop of Cologne and a saint (c. 1010)
- Al - Qa'im, Abbasid Caliph
- Dedo II, Margrave of Lusatia
- John VIII, Patriarch of Constantinople Opel
- To 1075: Anne of Kiev, Queen of France (c. 1024)