History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal horse庚午(at the beginning of Earth Snake己巳)
Syria: 1401/ 02 ( the year in October )
- 2.1 Exact date of birth unknown
- 2.2 Born in 1090
- Secured 3.1 Date of Death
- 3.2 More death unknown
Politics and World Affairs
- Henry IV is in the Worms privilege the rights of the Jews of Worms (see Kammerknechtschaft ).
- Henry IV is making his second expedition to Italy ( to 1097 ).
- Hermann III. of Hochstaden is arch-chancellor of the Holy Roman Empire in Italy.
- Yelena the Beautiful is Queen of Croatia.
- Reconquista: Christian troops conquered Santarém, Lisbon and Sintra.
- First mention of Bempflingen, Böhringen, Büsingen, Eningen under Achalm, Essingen ( Württemberg), Germersheim, Horb am Neckar, Igersheim, Jagsthausen, Meissen near Minden, Neckartailfingen, Saxony home, samples and Teistungen.
- Ivo of Chartres is the Bishop of Chartres.
- John I of Kraichgau is Bishop of Speyer.
Exact date of birth unknown
- Abu Hafs Umar, major leader of the Almohads († 1175 )
- Frederick II, the one-eyed, Duke of Swabia ( † 4 / April 6, 1147 )
- Yuri Dolgoruky, Prince of Rostov, Grand Prince of Kiev ( † May 15, 1157 )
- Niklot, prince of Abotriten, Kessin and Circipaner ( Elbe Slavs ), Mr. Schwerin, Quetzin and Malchow, ancestor of the Dukes of Mecklenburg († August 1160 )
- Udo I of Thuringia, bishop of Naumburg, participants of the 2nd Crusade († 1148 )
Born in 1090
- Pietro Pierleoni as Anacletus II anti-pope to Pope Innocent II († 1138 )
- Theobald of Bec, Archbishop of Canterbury († 1161 )
- Bernard of Clairvaux, medieval preachers and mystics († 1153 )
- Gerhard II, Count of funds, ( † around 1131 )
- Conrad I, Duke of Zahringen, Rector of Burgundy ( † 1152 )
- Sigurd I, King of Norway, the Isle of Man and the Outer Hebrides, Crusaders († 1130)
- Soběslav I, Duke of Bohemia († 1140 )
- Jutta von Sponheim, head of the women hermitage on the Disibodenberg († 1136 )
- Vizelin, Bishop of Oldenburg, saint of the Roman Catholic Church († 1154 )
- MARCH 22: García, King of Galicia (* 1042 )
- MAY 12: Liutold of Eppenstein, Duke of Carinthia, Marquis of Verona (c. 1050)
- MAY 18: Berthold of Rheinfelden, Duke of Swabia (c. 1060 )
- Mai: Adelaide of Swabia, Queen of Hungary ( * before 1077 )
- June 26: Jaromír sender hardware, Bishop of Prague (c. 1040 )
- July 3: Egbert II of Meissen, Margrave of Meissen, Count of Friesland ( * 1059/1061 )
- October 6: Adalbero, Bishop of Würzburg, Count of Lambach -Wels (c. 1010)