History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Fire Rat丙子( at the beginning of the year Wood Pig乙亥)
Syria: 1407/ 08 ( the year in October )
- 2.1 day unknown
Politics and World Affairs
- Persecution of Jews in Germany, in particular the Gezerot - Tatnu massacre in the Rhineland in the framework of the People's Crusade (see German Crusade of 1096 ).
- Crusaders set off against the Muslim Turks for the first Holy Crusade.
- September 29: The German and Italian contingent of the People's Crusade is destroyed or enslaved in Xerigordon of Rum - Seljuks.
- October 21: Rum - Seljuks destroy the remaining people crusade against Nicaea.
Ups and Ersturkundliche mentions
- Founding of the Benedictine monastery of St. George.
- First mention of apple Bach ( Bad Mergentheim ), Estorf (Weser), Gentingen, Isny, herb home and Vicosoprano.
- Al -Amir, Caliph of the Fatimids († 1130)
- Al- Muqtafi, Abbasid Caliph of Baghdad ( † 1160 )
- Izjaslav II, Prince of Volhynia, later Grand Duke of Kievan Rus, († 1154 )
- Hugo of St. Victor German, French monk Ethnicity, mystic and scholastic
- Minamoto no Tameyoshi, head of the Minamoto (Japan), leader of the rebellion against the Taira Hōgen († 1156 )
- April 01: Engelbert I, Margrave of Istria, Count of Spanheim and Kraichgau, governor of Salzburg
- April 06: William Fitz Osbert, English rebellion leader
- Anastasia, Queen of Hungary (* 1021)
- Vitale Falier, 32nd Doge of Venice
- Gottfried II, Lord of Joinville
- Henry III. , Count of Luxembourg (* 1070)
- Walter Sans - Avoir, a leader of the People's Crusade
- Makrembolitissa Eudocia, Byzantine empress (* 1021)