History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal horse庚午(at the beginning of Earth Snake己巳)
Syria: 1641/42 ( the year in October )
- 2.1 Exact date of birth unknown
- 2.2 Born in 1330
Politics and World Affairs
- August 25: In the Time of the Reconquista in Spain the only way a Christian army, supported by Scottish knights to defeat a Moorish forces of Nasrid at the Battle of Teba. The Scottish army commander James Douglas is killed in battle.
- November 9: Start of the Battle of Posada, in which the Vlachs I. Basarab beat the Hungarians under Charles I..
- End of the Italian campaign of Ludwig of Bavaria (started in 1326)
- King Edward III. of England (which until this year was under guardianship ) is a justice of the peace.
- Waldemar III. abdicates as King of Denmark.
- First mention of Aichelberglifte, Arosa, Bad Griesbach, Duggingen, Le Bémont, Les Enfers and Rona.
- Don Juan Manuel begins with the writing of El Conde Lucanor.
- March 24: In the newly established under the Provincial Meister Eckhart Dominican Convent in Dortmund 20 brothers can move in permanently after repeated expulsion.
- APRIL 28: The Ettal Abbey in Graswangtal is founded on the day of St. Vitalis of the Emperor Louis of Bavaria as part of a vow. The founding vow includes the expansion of the transport path to the south and the development of the area.
- (to) in southern France still hold small groups of Cathars.
- ( to ) in the Pyrenees summarizes the Inquisition foot. It first scheduled start witch hunts.
Exact date of birth unknown
Born in 1330
- John Wycliffe, English reformer Church († 1384 )
- Engelbert III. von der Mark, Count of Altena - Mark († 1391 )