History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood Dog甲戌( at the beginning of the year Water Faucet癸酉)
Syria: 1645/46 ( the year in October )
- Secured 2.1 Date of birth
- 2.2 Exact date of birth unknown
Politics and World Affairs
- DECEMBER 20: Jacques Fournier, who has worked as an expert witness in Eckhart process that is Benedict XII. He is like John XXII. Ludwig do not recognize the Bavaria as king and let build a Palace of the Popes in Avignon.
- Successful Battle of the guilds against the patricians in Regensburg
- The George Berg in Michel Village / Upper Austria was first mentioned as St. Jörger mountain documented. The scatter of archaeological finds is about 1800 years.
- First mention of Building, Dörnach and Tscheppach.
Science and Technology
- Maththaios Blastares starts working on the late Byzantine law collection Syntagma kata stoicheion.
- The Campanile of the Duomo in Florence is built according to the plans of Giotto (up to 1337).
- (after ) Conrad of Megenberg is an MA at the University of Paris.
- John XXII. prescribes the Trinity Sunday.
- The Franciscan Order and chronicler Angelus Clarenus must flee again by the Inquisition from the persecutions and seeks refuge in Aspro.
- The Minister General of the Franciscans, Michael of Cesena, who is at Ludwig IV, tried to organize a council which is to settle the controversy between Louis and the Pope, in which he uses his good relations with the court of Naples Cardinal Napoleone Orsini and.
- November 23 - At the North raging heavy Clemens flood. The villages Arngast and jadelee go under on the coast.
- January 4: . Amadeus VI, Count of Savoy († 1383 )
- January 13: Henry II, King of Castile and Leon (from 1369 ) ( † 1379 )
- MAY 25: Suko, Japanese Emperor of the North Court († 1398 )
- AUGUST 30: Peter I, King of Castile ( 1350 ) ( † 1369 )
Exact date of birth unknown
- Hayam Wuruk, king of the Majapahit Empire († 1389 )
- James I, King of Cyprus ( † 1398 )
- Luigi II Gonzaga, Duke of Mantua († 1382 )
- An-Nasir al -Hasan, Sultan of Egypt ( † 1361 )
- María de Padilla, the mistress of Peter I of Castile and León ( † 1361 )