1960 Summer Olympics medal table
The medal of the 1960 Summer Olympics reflects all Medals sorted by the respective teams. The sort order first sort by gold medals, then silver medals, and finally to bronze medals.
A total of 150 competitions were held.
- In the high jump of the women two silver medals were awarded and no bronze medal.
- On Pommel two gold medals were awarded and no silver medal.
- In the horse jump in the men two gold medals were awarded and no silver medal.
- On rings two bronze medals were awarded.
- In boxing, two bronze medals were awarded in each of the ten weight classes.
Back to the Summer Olympic Games 1960