1976â€“77 Czechoslovak Extraliga season
The season 1976/77 1st League was the 34th regular hosting of the highest Hockey Class of Czechoslovakia. With 70 points, SONP Kladno prevailed. For the team it was the fourth Czechoslovak league titles in a row.
As in the previous season the league was played with twelve teams. Since each team fought out against each group opponent each two home and away games, the total number of matches per team was 44 games. Champion was the winner of the Main Round. The-table rose directly into the respective national championship.
Best scorer of the league was Milan Nový of Master SONP Kladno, who scored 59 goals in the 44 games of his team.
Champion team of SONP Kladno
1st League qualifier
The winners of the Czech and Slovak League second group occurred in a best - of-seven series against each other for the promotion to the 1st League for the following season. Here, the Slovak representatives Dukla Trenčín prevailed.
- Slezan Opava - Dukla Trencin 2:4 ( 7:2, 3:0, 0:5, 2:3, 2:5, 3:4 )
- Zlata Hokejka: Milan Nový ( SONP Kladno )
- Top Tipu: Best Goalkeeper: Vladimír Dzurilla ( Zetor Brno)
- Best Defender: Jiří Bubla ( CHZ Litvinov )
- Best striker Milan Nový ( SONP Kladno )
- All-Star Team: Vladimír Dzurilla (Brno ); Jiří Bubla ( Litvinov ) - Frantisek Pospisil ( Kladno ); Bohuslav Ebermannsdorf (Plzen ) - Milan Nový ( Kladno ) - Vladimír Martinec ( Pardubice).