1982â€“83 Czechoslovak Extraliga season
The season 1982/83 1st League was the 40th regular hosting of the highest Hockey Class of Czechoslovakia. With 62 points, the Army Sports Club Dukla Jihlava prevailed in 44 game days. For the team it was their ninth in total Czechoslovak championship. As Table Series champion of the 1960s, Poldi Kladno SONP rose from the second division.
As in the previous season the league was played with twelve teams. Since each team fought out against each group opponent each two home and away games, the total number of matches per team was 44 games. Champion was the winner of the Main Round. The-table rose directly into the respective national championship. After two years draw were reintroduced.
Best scorer of the league was Vincent Lukáč VSŽ Košice, who scored a total of 49 goals in 42 games.
Master of Dukla Jihlava team
1st League qualifier
- DS Olomouc - Dukla Trencin 0:3 ( 5:10, 2:5, 1:8 )
- Zlata Hokejka: Vincent Lukáč ( VSZ Kosice )
- Top Tipu: Best Goalkeeper: Jiri Kralik ( Dukla Jihlava )
- Best Defender: Milan Chalupa ( Dukla Jihlava )
- Best Forward: Vincent Lukáč ( VSZ Kosice )