1990â€“91 Czechoslovak Extraliga season
The season 1990/91 1st League was the 48th regular hosting of the highest Hockey Class of Czechoslovakia. In the playoff finals, the Army Sports Club Dukla Jihlava sat with 3-1 victories against CHZ Litvinov and won by the total twelfth Czechoslovak championship. The AC Nitra and motor České Budějovice descended into the second division, while the SKP Poprad and hp Zetor Brno ascended as the respective national champion directly in the first league.
- 3.1 topscorer
- 3.2 champion team Dukla Jihlava
Compared to the previous season, the league was increased to 14 teams. Each team played against each other four times. The total number of matches per team was in the main round, therefore 52 games. Subsequently, the top four teams qualified for the playoffs and played there the masters from. The two last- placed teams went directly into the respective national championship.
Best scorer of the league was Ladislav Lubina Tesla Pardubice, who scored a total of 41 goals in 50 main round games.
Master of Dukla Jihlava team
- Zlata Hokejka: Bedřich Ščerban ( Dukla Jihlava )
- Top scorer: Radek Toupal ( Dukla Trenčín )
- Top Scorers: Ladislav Lubina ( Tesla Pardubice)
- Best template encoder: Radek Toupal ( Dukla Trenčín )
- Best Defender: Jiří Šlégr ( CHZ Litvinov )
- Best Goalkeeper: Oldrich Svoboda ( Dukla Jihlava )
- Best Rookie: Žigmund Palffy (AC Nitra )
- MVP of the play-offs: Petr Vlk ( Dukla Jihlava )
- Fair Play Trophy: Bedrich Ščerban ( Dukla Jihlava )
- Best coach: Ivan Hlinka ( CHZ Litvinov )
- Best Referee: Jiří Lipa