1991–92 DFB-Pokal (women)
The DFB Women's Cup in 1992 was won by FSV Frankfurt. In the final of TSV Siegen was beaten 1-0. For the FSV Frankfurt it was the third so far Cup victory. For the first time the 20 teams in the Bundesliga qualified automatically this year. In addition, games that were tied after extra time, were not repeated. For the first time the final was run by a referee.
For the DFB Cup, the following teams have qualified:
SSG 09 Bergisch Gladbach
Fortuna Sachsenroß Hannover
1 FC Neukölln
VfR Eintracht Wolfsburg
VfR 09 Saarbrücken
SC blade Seckach
VfL Ulm / Neu- Ulm
Aue FC bismuth
Tennis Borussia Berlin
SV University Jena
- Schleswig -Holstein: Wittenseer SV
- Hamburg: Hamburger SV
- Bremen: Police SV Bremen
- Lower Saxony: TuS Erbstorf VfL Wittekind Wildeshausen
- Mecklenburg- Vorpommern: SV Neubrandenburg Hansa Rostock
- Brandenburg: SSV Turbine Potsdam
- Saxony- Anhalt: Motorenhalle
- Thuringia: SV oak Branitz
- Middle Rhine: Concordia Goch
- Westphalia: SG Wattenscheid 09
- Southwest: TuS Woerrstadt
- Saarland: SV Weiskirchen
- Hesse: TSV Munchausen
- Württemberg: SV Oberteuringen
- Baden: DFC Spöck
- Südbaden: VfR Rheinfelden
- Bavaria: SpVgg Landshut FC Wacker München
The team above each had home advantage. Fat spelled teams moved into the next round. Numbers in parentheses indicate the gates in a penalty shootout.
1 win on penalties 2 victory after extra time
It was played on 18 August 1991., 16 teams received a bye.
It was played on October 3, 1991.
It was played on 20 November 1991 and on February 16 and March 8. 1992.
It was played on 8 March and 5 April 1992.
It was played on April 12, 1992.