2005 NBA draft
The NBA Draft 2005 was conducted on 28 June 2005 at Madison Square Garden, New York City, New York. In two rounds each 30 players from NBA teams were selected.
This was the last NBA Draft, were admitted at the high school players. Since 2006, only U.S. players are allowed to register for the draft, which will be 19 years old by the end of the current year and their high- school graduation dates back at least a year. International players only need to meet the age limit.
As the first player in the Australian Andrew Bogut was selected by the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Ender Arslan (G, Turkey Turkey), Efes Pilsen Istanbul
- Kelenna Azubuike (G, England England ), University of Kentucky
- Chuck Hayes ( SF, USA United States), University of Kentucky
- Jan- Hendrik Jagla (PF, Germany Germany ), Pennsylvania State University
- John Lucas III (PG, USA United States), Oklahoma State University
- Dirk Mädrich (PF, Germany Germany ), MTV Braunschweig
- Stefano Mancinelli (F, Italy Italy), Fortitude Bologna
- Roger Powell (SF, USA United States), University of Illinois
- Shavlik Randolph (PF, United States United States), Duke University
- Luke 's shear (C, Australia ), Georgia Institute of Technology
- Chris Thomas (PG, USA United States), University of Notre Dame
- Jawad Williams ( F, United States, United States), University of North Carolina
- Nikolaos Zisis (G, Greece ), AEK Athens