2011â€“12 Slohokej League season
The 2011/12 season was the third and final edition of the international ice hockey competition of Slohokej League and was discharged with a total of seven teams. Master was the HK Partizan Belgrade.
- 3.1 quarterfinals
- 3.2 Semi-finals
- 3.3 final
Compared to last year there were some changes in the starting field. The EC Graz 99ers pulled his participation in favor of a farm teams in the National League, the second highest Austrian league, back. The project also includes the Zagreb game community has been terminated; instead took the KHL Mladost Zagreb part with his first team in the league.
The crew of the HD mladi Jesenice was in late January 2012 after 25 Round withdrawn from the league due to financial problems. All game results of the team were canceled and prune the table. Therefore, instead of 28 only 24 games counted per team.
- Slovenia HK Triglav
- HDK Maribor Slovenia Stavbar
- HD mladi Jesenice Slovenia ( withdrawal after 25 Matchday)
- Serbia HK Partizan Belgrade
- Slovenia HK Olimpija
- Slovenia HK Slavija Ljubljana
- Croatia KHL Mladost Zagreb
- HDD Bled Slovenia
- Most valuable player: Marko Kovačević (Partizan Belgrade )
- Best Goalkeeper: Automatic Boh (HK Olimpija )
- Best Defender: Mitja Sotlar ( HDK Maribor)
- Best Forwards: Anze Gogala (HK Triglav )
- Fair Play Trophy: KHL Mladost Zagreb.