2012â€“13 Scottish Premier League
The Scottish Premier League 2012/13 was the 15th season of the highest Scottish football league of gentlemen since its founding in 1998. Officially bears the League name Clydesdale Bank Scottish Premier League and was discharged from the Scottish Football Association. The season began on 4 August 2012 and ended in May 2013. Due to the Summer Olympic Games in London in which the competitions were held in football in Scotland Hampden Park, the season started later than in the previous year.
As a newly promoted from the Scottish First Division Ross County and Dundee FC came into the SPL. As defending champion Celtic Glasgow starts to the season. The Rangers were excluded after filed for bankruptcy in July 2012 for the 2012/ 13 from the Premier League, and in the Scottish Football League Third Division forcibly transferred.
By a 4-1 victory against Inverness Caledonian Thistle on the opening day of the final round Celtic secured its total early 44th Scottish title.
- 3.1 Championship play-offs
- 3.2 relegation play -offs
- 4.1 scorers
- 4.2 Most Assists ( assists)
- 4.3 goalkeeper conceding
Most Assists ( assists)
The champion team of Celtic Glasgow
( Were considered players with at least four operations; provided in parentheses to the appearances and goals are specified)
- Goal: Fraser Forster ( 34 / -), Łukasz Załuska (4 / -)
- Defense: Adam Matthews ( 22/2 ), Efe Ambrose (27/ 3), Kelvin Wilson (32 / -), Mikael Lustig ( 23/3 ), Emilio Izaguirre (32 / -), Charlie Mulgrew (30/ 5) Thomas Rogne (13 / -)
- Midfielders: Scott Brown ( 17/3 ), Joe Ledley (25/ 7), Paddy McCourt (15 / -), Biram Kayal (27 / -), James Forrest ( 15/3 ), Kris Commons (27/ 11) Tom Rogić (8 / -), Dylan McGeouch ( 11/1 ), Victor Wanyama (32/ 6)
- Attack: Miku ( 11/2), Anthony Stokes (17/ 6), Georgios Samaras ( 25/9 ), Lassad Nouioui (14 / -), Tony Watt ( 20/5 ), Gary Hooper (32/ 19)
- Coach: Neil Lennon