History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal Ox辛丑( at the beginning of the year metal rat庚子)
Syria: 592/593 ( year in October )
- Reich crisis of the 3rd century: The Roman emperor Probus leaves the usurper to death Proculus, which has previously been delivered to him in the year of his own men.
- The Germans manage to completely burn the Roman fleet on the Rhine. Their commander Bonosus ( but possibly fictitious is ) calls from the rival emperors. Emperor Probus succeeds after a protracted struggle, niederzuzwingen him. At the end Bonosus hanged himself
- After his numerous military campaigns to secure the external borders of the empire emperor Probus versa in a triumphal return to Rome.
- First mention of Tinizong.
- St. Valentina, Christian martyr († 317)
- Bonosus, Roman usurper
- Proculus, a Roman usurper
- Julius Saturninus, Roman usurper
- By 281: Lucius Septimius, a Roman official
- Year ( 3rd century )