History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
◄ | 3rd Century | 4th Century | 5th century | ► ◄ | 280s | 290s | 300s | 310er | 320s | 330s | 340s | ► ◄ ◄ | ◄ | 309 | 310 | 311 | 312 | 313 | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | ► | ► ►
Heads of State
Year of The Water Rooster癸酉( at the beginning of the year Water Monkey壬申)
Era of Diocletian: 29/30 ( the year of November)
Syria: 624/625 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Caesar Maximinus Daia, who had allied himself with the usurper Maxentius died in the previous year, is openly against the emperor Licinius.
- APRIL 30: Maximinus Daia must accept a heavy defeat in a battle of Heraclea Pontika. After a successful run, he dies under mysterious circumstances in Tarsus.
- According to tradition, is Nintoku 16th Emperor of Japan.
- The two emperors of the Roman Empire, Constantine the Great and Licinius, meet in Milan to the marriage of Licinius to Constantine's half-sister Flavia Iulia Constantia. On this occasion, they publish the Milan agreement assuring to all citizens of the Roman Empire freedom of religion. This is especially significant for Christians, who had been two years earlier persecuted and executed.
- The city of Cirta in the province of Africa, which had been destroyed by Maxentius 310 is rebuilt in order Constantine the Great, under the name of Constantina.
- Under Bishop Miltiades takes place in Rome a synod should be sentenced on the Caecilianus and Donatus as heretics.
- Maternus becomes bishop of Cologne.
- July / August: Maximinus Daia, Roman emperor
- Candidianus, son of the Roman Emperor Galerius (c. 297 )
- Jin Huaidi, Chinese Emperor
- Severianus Flavius , son of the Roman Emperor Severus