History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood horse甲午( at the beginning of the year, water - snake癸巳)
Era of Diocletian: 50/51 ( year November )
Syria: 645/646 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Roman Empire: The half-brother of Emperor Constantine Flavius Dalmatius proposes the revolt of Calocaerus down on Cyprus. Calocaerus is made and executed at Tarsus in court.
- Constantius II undertakes a campaign against the Sarmatians.
- Vandals settle in Pannonia.
Religion and Culture
- The prompted by the Emperor Constantine and his mother Helena construction of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem is completed.
- By 334: Virius Nicomachus Flavian, a Roman writer and politician († 394)
- Calocaerus, Roman Gegenkaiser
- By 334: Sopatros of Apamea, philosopher