History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal Ox辛丑( at the beginning of the year metal rat庚子)
Era of Diocletian: 57/58 ( the year of November)
Syria: 652/653 ( year in October )
- Spring: Arian controversy: The followers of Eusebius of Nicomedia renew at the Synod of Antioch the deposition of Athanasius the Great.
- Aquileia is a bishopric for several centuries.
- Emperor Constans in Gaul forbids pagan sacrifice.
- (um): Eusebius of Nicomedia Wulfila inaugurates the " bishop of the Goths ."
- Eusebius of Nicomedia, bishop of Nicomedia
- Paul of Thebes, Hermit radically Aryan and desert father (* 228)
- Vartanes I, Patriarch of the Armenian Apostolic Church (c. 260)