History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Earth Dragon龙 辰( at the beginning of the year fire - hare丁卯)
Diocletian era 84 /85 ( the year of November)
Syria: 679/680 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Alamanni King Rando coat Mogontiacum, the later Mainz, and is later defeated by the Roman Emperor Valentinian I..
- Picts and Scots invaded the Roman Londinium, and plunder the city. They are repelled by Valentinian I and his generals Flavius Theodosius.
- Strong floods prevent a continuation of the war of the Roman legions against the Visigoths.
Religion and Culture
- Arian controversy: Pope Damasus I. rejects the teachings of the Arian bishops Valens and Ursacius.
- Ausonius travel from Bingen to Trier.
- Maternian, Blschof of Reims
- Valentinus, a Roman usurper
- Vithicab, Alamannic Gaukönig the Breisgauer
- End of 368 or early 369: Caesarius of Nazianzus, scholar, physician, and Holy (* 330 )