History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood Pig乙亥( at the beginning of the year Wood Dog甲戌)
Diocletian era 91 /92 ( the year of November)
Syria: 686/687 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- The Huns storm initiates the great migration of peoples.
- Valentinian II is determined by the death of his father Valentinian I in addition to his half-brother Gratian Augustus in the West.
- Synod in Rome.
- In Korea, the first Buddhist temple to be built.
- JANUARY 23: Urban of Langres, Bishop of Langres and Autun
- Rab Papa, Jewish scholar
- 375: Vadomar, Alamannic Gaukönig ( * before 354)