History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood horse甲午( at the beginning of the year, water - snake癸巳)
Era of Diocletian: 110/111 ( year November )
Syria: 705/706 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- September 6: The Roman Emperor Theodosius I defeats his adversary Eugenius at the Battle of Frigidus in the Vipava Valley near the Birnbaumer forest in present-day Slovenia. The Roman Empire is the last time (for 4 months) united in one hand. The successful in the battle commander Stilicho is commander in chief in the West.
- The Huns cross the Danube, then finally left the Visigoths their seats on the Black Sea and pull it through the Roman Empire.
- Gunabhadra, Buddhist monk († 468 )
- September 6: Eugenius, Roman Gegenkaiser
- SEPTEMBER 8: Arbogast the Elder, Frankish general in the Roman services
- Virius Nicomachus Flavian, writer and politician (c. 334)
- Galla, Roman Empress
- At 394 Gregory of Elvira, bishop and saint
- Year ( 4th century )