History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Water Buffalo癸丑( at the beginning of the year, water - rat壬子)
Era of Diocletian: 129/130 ( year November )
Syria: 724/725 ( year in October )
- The rebellion against the Emperor Jovinus is deposited by the Visigoths under Athaulf on behalf of the Emperor Honorius. Jovinus and his followers Sarus be killed.
- Boniface Marseille defended against the advancing Visigoths.
- Foundation of Burgundy Empire in about Worms by King Gundahar.
- Saxons settled on the north coast of Gaul.
- Heraclianus is Roman consul and commander in Africa. He rebelled against Emperor Honorius and prevents the African grain deliveries for Italy, after Honorius troops set against him in March that defeat him; Heraclianus beheaded at Carthage.
- 413 or 420: The settled on the Lower Rhine Franks expand their settlement area; it comes to the division in Salfranken and Rhine Franks, the Salian Franks cross the Rhine near Cologne.
- Heraclianus, Roman consul and commander (c. 370)
- Jovinus, Roman usurper
- Kumarajiva: Buddhist monk (* 343)
- Sarus, Roman officer
- Sebastian, Roman usurper