History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Wood Tiger甲寅( at the beginning of the year, water buffalo癸丑)
Syria: 365/366 ( year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Manius Acilius Aviola is ordinary consul of the Roman Empire.
- October: Nero Claudius follows after his alleged murder of Agrippina the Younger by a Roman Emperor after (up to 68).
- The Parthian Great King Vologaeses I. enfeoffed his brother Trdat I. with the reign of Armenia. The ruling for 51 usurper Rhadamistos flees with his wife Zenobia in his native Iberia.
- Rheinzabern is founded as a Roman service area.
- Seneca published after the death of Emperor Claudius the work Apocolocyntosis, a satire on the deification.