History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal Tiger庚寅(at the beginning of Earth Buffalo己丑)
Era of Diocletian: 286/287 ( year November )
Syria: 881/882 (October)
Politics and World Affairs
- Leutfred I will duke of the Alemanni.
- The Jews of Clermont- Ferrand be forced to become Christians.
- 570: The Lombard dux Faroald I founds the Duchy of Spoleto, with its capital Spoleto.
- July 21: After the death of Ahkal Mo ' Nahb II the throne of the Mayan city of Palenque remains vacant for almost two years.
- The Justinian plague breaks in the Eastern Roman Empire again.
- 570: Bishop Arbogast from Strasbourg founded the monastery Surbourg in Haguenau (Alsace ).
- Childebert II, Merovingian king of the Frankish Empire († 595 )
- Abban of Magheranoidhe, Catholic saint († 620)
- 570: Himerius, hermit and saint ( † about 620)
- 570: Abu Jahl, Muhammad's adversaries († 624)
- 570: Mohammed, founder of Islam († 632)
- 570: Pybba, King of Mercia ( † about 606)
- 570: Rigunth, Merovingian king's daughter ( † after 585 )
- 570: Theodelinda, Lombard queen ( † 627 )
- July 21 Ahkal Mo ' Nahb II, ruler of the Mayan city of Palenque (* 523 )
- 570 Gildas, representatives of Celtic Christianity in Britain (c. 510)
- 570: John Malalas: Greek historian (c. 490)
- 570: ʿ Abd Allāh ibn ʿ Abd al - Muttalib, father of the founder of the religion Muhammad (c. 545 )