History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Fire Rooster丁酉( at the beginning of the year Fire Monkey丙申)
Era of Diocletian: 293/294 ( year November )
Syria: 888/889 (October)
- Battle of Deorham ( Dyrham in Wiltshire? ): The Anglo-Saxons defeat the British, whose dominion is then reduced to the three mutually separated parts Cornwall, Wales and Scotland.
- Merovingian Heresy: Fredegunde can Merowech II murdering the son of Chilperic I. King of Neustria and husband of her rival Brunechildis. Merowech is buried in St. Vincent ( Paris).
- The Lombard Duke of Benevento Zotto can devastate parts of Campania. We also find the monastery of Monte Cassino is destroyed.
- Southern and Northern Dynasties: In China, the Northern Qi dynasty ends.
- The later Byzantine Emperor Justinian Maurikios obtained as the successor to the command of an army to the Persian front.
- Brendan, the traveler, Irish saint (* 484 )
- Merowech II, ruler of the Salian Franks in the room Brabant
- 577: Amina bint Wahb, mother of the Prophet Mohammed