History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal Rooster辛酉( at the beginning of the year Metal Monkey庚申)
Era of Diocletian: 437/438 ( year November )
Syria: 1032/33 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- JULY 9: In the Battle of Toulouse defeated a gathered of Eudo of Aquitaine army from the Frankish Empire thousands of invading Saracens under their leader as- Samh ibn Malik al- Chawlani, which falls in this battle.
- After the death of King Chilperic II of the Franks Charles Martel House Meier Theuderic rises IV as his successor. How Childeric is also Theuderic a powerless shadow king, while the real power lies with the home Meier.
- British victory of Cornwall Wessex on the River Hehil
- Kormesij Khan is the Bulgarian Empire as the successor of Tervel.
- K'inich Ahkal Mo ' Nahb III. becomes ruler of the Mayan city of Palenque.
- Alduin is the Archbishop of Cologne.
- Foundation of the Abbey of Prüm by Bertrada the elderly, the mother of Pippin the Younger.
- By 721: Jabir ibn Hayyān, Arab alchemist ( † about 815)
- 07 May: John of Beverley, Bishop of York
- Beginning of the year: Chilperic II, Merovingian king of the shadow Frankish Empire (c. 670 )
- Eadfrith of Lindisfarne, Anglo-Saxon saint and bishop
- Gemmei, Japanese Empress (* 661 )
- Liu Zhiji, Chinese historian (* 661 )
- As- Samh ibn Malik al- Chawlani, Islamic governor of Al -Andalus
- By 721: Ardo, last king of the Visigoths