History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Metal Monkey庚申(at the beginning of Earth Sheep己未)
Era of Diocletian: 556/557 ( year November )
Syria: 1151/52 ( the year in October )
- June 20: Louis the German, after the death of his father, Louis the Pious, the first Roman- German emperors. He must enforce only in innerdynastischen struggles of the Carolingian this position, however.
- Islam in Italy: The Arab Aghlabids conquer Taranto and Bari.
- Ardez, Bivio, Brienz / Brinzauls, cutlasses, Duvin, Emmen, Felsberg, Giswil, Kriens ( approximate date, the certificate can not be precisely dated ), Malan, Malters, Mathon, Rhazuns, Schnaus, Sevgein, Siat, Vaz / Obervaz, Vella and Zuoz are first mentioned.
- Tang Wuzong is after the death of Tang Wenzong Chinese emperor of the Tang Dynasty.
- JANUARY 26: Notburgastraße of Buhl, Scottish princess (* 796 )
- February 08: Thiatgrim, Bishop of Halberstadt
- March 14: Einhard, Charlemagne's chronicler (c. 770)
- May 08: Junna, Japanese Emperor (* 786)
- 06 June: Agobard, Archbishop of Lyon (c. 769 )
- 20 June: Louis the Pious, king of the Frankish Empire (* 778 )
- Tang Wenzong, Chinese emperor (* 809)
- Wiglaf, King of Mercia