History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Fire Monkey丙申( at the beginning of the year, wood sheep乙未)
Era of Diocletian: 592/593 ( year November )
Syria: 1187/88 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- August 28: After the death of Louis the German govern his three sons, the eastern kingdom in their part of the rich: Carloman of Bavaria, Ludwig III. the Younger in Franconia, Saxony and Thuringia as well as Charles III. the thickness in Alemannia ( Swabia).
- October 8: The First Battle of Andernach between the West Frankish king Charles II the Bald and the East Frankish King Ludwig III. the younger one is southeast of Andernach on the Rhine near Kettig place and ends with a crushing defeat of Charles the Bald.
- John I will be Bishop of Rouen.
- Ivan Rilski, Bulgarian hermit and saint († 946 )
- To 876: Henry I ( " the Fowler " ), King of Ostfrankenreichs († 936 )
- January 31: Hemma, East Frankish queen ( * 808)
- AUGUST 28: Louis the German, King of Ostfrankenreichs (c. 806)
- Adalgar, Abbot of Corvey
- Bagrat I, Kuropalat of Georgia (c. 822)
- Domagoj, Croatian Prince
- Carloman, son of Charles the Bald
- Kocel, Slavic prince
- Ricsige, King of Northumbria