History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State
Year of the Water Buffalo癸丑( at the beginning of the year, water - rat壬子)
Era of Diocletian: 609/610 ( year November )
Syria: 1204/ 05 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- January 28: The three -year-old Carolingian Charles III. the Fool is charged in Reims anti-king of Robertiners Odo of Paris, resulting in the burgeoning civil war in France.
- Simeon I the Great, Tsar of Bulgaria follows on the Bulgarian throne to his brother Wladimir Rassate.
- In the Bulgarian capital Pliska is the nation Council of Pliska, on which the transfer of the capital from Pliska to Preslav, and the introduction of Old Church Slavonic (also known as Old Bulgarian ) is adopted as the official language of the Bulgarian Empire.
- Creation of the Prüm Urbars (goods directory Prüm Abbey, first written mentions of many places, including: Hersdorf, Illingen, Nimshuscheid and ship Weiler )
- First mention of BANGALORE, Arnhem, Auw, Brittnau, Dintikon, Dürrenäsch, Egliswil, Gettnau, United cheeks, deer valley, Nebikon, Neudorf, Pfaffnau, Rüstenschwil, Safenwil, Seengen, Seon, wind Hagen, Uerkheim, Uffikon and Wohlenschwil.
- July 8: The part belonging to Roluos group Khmer temple in Angkor Lolei inaugurated during the reign of King Yasovarman I..
- During a severe earthquake in Iran, 150,000 people die
- September or October: Louis the Child, East Frankish king († 911)
- Abu Mansur al - Maturidi, Islamic theology († 941)
- Al - Qa'im bi- amri ' llah, Caliph of the Fatimids († 946 )
- Muhammad al -Hasan al - Hamdani, a Muslim scholar from Yemen († 947)