History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Metal Dragon庚辰(at the beginning of earth - hare己卯)
Era of Diocletian: 636/637 ( year November )
Syria: 1231/32 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- JULY 26: A raid of the Moors from that of Abd ar -Rahman III. ruled emirate of Al -Andalus into the Kingdom of Asturias and Leon is not stopped in the Battle of Valdejunquera. The King Ordoño II sent Christian army is defeated.
- Muslim forces cross the Pyrenees fall into Gascony, besiege Toulouse and kill the crew of Muez.
- King Henry I moved with an army to Swabia and can be homage of Duke Burchard II.
- Duke Arnulf I the evil of Bavaria rises against King Henry I and proclaims himself as anti-king.
- King Charles III. the Simple of West Franks met before in battle to Lorraine to Worms. When he makes battle, King Henry I, he retreats again.
- Dietrich von Friesland conquered by the Normans in the land between the Rhine and the Amstel back and founds the county of Holland.
- Emperor Berengar I, King of Italy, calls in the battle against his adversaries the Hungarians to help.
- Prince Tarhos in Hungary, son of the former Grand Prince Árpád, coincides with horsemen in Italy. He pushes through Aquileia before to Verona and Brescia.
- Romanus I will co-regent of his son Constantine VII in the Byzantine Empire.