History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Metal Snake辛巳( at the beginning of the year Metal Dragon庚辰)
Era of Diocletian: 637/638 ( year November )
Syria: 1232/33 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- King Henry I of Saxony closes in the summer a truce with King Charles III. of West Franks and pulls against his rival Arnulf I of Bavaria. He besieged him in Regensburg, forcing him to pay homage. He leaves his church authority in Bavaria
- Treaty of Bonn: King Henry I of Saxony will meet on 7 November in Bonn with King Charles III. and agrees a contract stating his regality and the controversial Lorraine with the archdioceses of Cologne and Trier at West Frankish suzerainty provides
- Duke Vratislav I of Bohemia, the Bohemian and Moravian regions united under his leadership, dies. He is followed by his 15 - year-old son Wenceslas I. regency of the mother Drahomíra
- Prince Tarhos in Hungary attracts a fight with his horsemen through Bavaria and Swabia devastated and Lorraine. He pushes to Verdun before
- King Rudolf II of Burgundy concludes with Duke Burchard II of Swabia peace. He is invoked against Emperor Berengar I to Italy and gets the crown offered.
- Hundwil is first mentioned.
- Romanos I. raises his son Christophoros as co-emperor.
- Jayavarman IV established a new residence city of the Khmer Koh Ker as a rival to Angkor, where his nephew governed.
- Between September 10 920 and 10 September 921: Louis IV, King of the West Frankish Empire