History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of The Water Horse壬午( at the beginning of the year metal snake辛巳)
Era of Diocletian: 638/639 ( year November )
Syria: 1233/34 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- King Henry I of Saxony refers to King Charles III. the Simple of West Franks a total Frankish synod in Koblenz.
- King Henry I founded the settlement of merchants Goslar and Quedlinburg be the preferred Palatinate expand.
- Archbishop of Mainz Heriger builds the court orchestra of ( Office) for the royal chancery.
- King Charles III. of West Franks is overthrown by the great men of the country and refers to its home goods in Lorraine back. He calls the hated Normans to help and thereby lose many followers.
- Duke Robert of Franzien rises with the dukes of Burgundy and Lorraine against King Charles III. and can be on June 29 in St. Remy at Reims crowned king.
- Count Dietrich I of Holland will of King Charles III. recognized.
- King Edward I of Wessex divided Essex and East Anglia in his kingdom and subjects the petty kings of Wales and Cornwall.
- The Byzantine emperor Romanus I Lakapenos, father of Constantine VII, issues a decree to secure the small peasant landowners.
- Tsar Simeon I of Bulgaria pulls again against Byzantium and pushes to the Bosphorus.
- Islam is the official religion of Volga Bulgaria.
- To 922: Conrad the Red, Duke of Lorraine
- MARCH 26: Mansur al - Hallaj, Islamic mystic (c. 858)