History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Water sheep癸未( at the beginning of the year Water Horse壬午)
Era of Diocletian: 639/640 ( year November )
Syria: 1234/35 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- King Henry I of Saxony meets in January at the lower clock with King Robert I of West Franks and concludes a contract with him, which grants him the suzerainty over Lorraine
- King Robert I of West Franks loses against the ex - King Charles III. on June 15 at Soissons battle and his life. In him his son follow Duke Rudolph of Burgundy as king and his son Hugh the Great Duke of Franzien ( Dux francorum )
- Ex - King Charles III. Although the Fool can defeat his rival Robert I., but is lured by Count Heribert II of Vermandois to Saint -Quentin and caught spent to Château -Thierry
- King Rudolf II of Burgundy proposes Emperor Berengar I, near Piacenza Fiorenzuola.
- Tsar Simeon I of Bulgaria conquered after a lengthy siege Adrian Opel.
- The Hungarians invade Saxony and devastate Chemnitz and Meissen.
- Pamplona is destroyed by a Muslim army.
- David II succeeds his late father on the throne of Georgia
- Isanayarman II, Paramarudraloka, will be the new king of the Khmer.
- First mention of Bacharach on the Rhine.
- Ulrich is Bishop of Augsburg.
- JULY 24: Suzaku, 61 Tennō of Japan († 952)
- Edmund I, King of England († 946 )
- Adarnase IV, King of Georgia (c. 870)
- Harshavarman I., Rudraloka, king of the Khmer
- At- Tabari, Islamic historian (* 839 )
- Year ( 10th century )