History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Fire Dog丙戌( at the beginning of the year Wood Rooster乙酉)
Era of Diocletian: 642/643 ( year November )
Syria: 1237/38 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- King Henry I, by replacing a noble Hungary and payment of tributes include a 10- year truce with the Hungarians. Afterwards, Henry leaves his armor action against Hungary cheap at the Diet of Ingelheim and then perform throughout the empire. He reached at the Diet of Worms, the final renunciation of King Rudolf I of West Franks on Lorraine
- Duke Burchard II of Swabia pulls in support of his son Rudolf II of Burgundy to Italy. He is attacked at Novara by Archbishop Lambert of Milan on April 29, and loses battle and his life. It is followed by Count Hermann von Wetterau by investiture as duke. This marries Reginlinde that Burchard II widow
- King Rudolf II of Burgundy and Italy are following the death of Burchard II Italy
- Count Hugh of Vienne, Regent of Lower Burgundy, takes as his mother's heir, Bertha the Tuscia region in possession. He drives with the help of the Archbishop of Milan, King Rudolf II and is crowned King of Italy in Pavia. He concludes with Pope John X in Mantua a mutual assistance pact.
- King Sancho I of Navarre dies. He is followed by his underage son Garcia III. under regency of his mother Toda.
- King Æthelstan of Wessex subjects after the death of the Danish King of York Sithric the Danes in Northumbria
- Hungarian invasion of St. Gallen
- First mention of Bad Waldsee and Cazis
- Khitan conquered Balhae.
- Brandenburg (Latin Brennabor ) is destroyed by fire.
- June 02: Murakami, 62 Tennō of Japan († 967 )
- May 02: Wiborada, recluse at the Church of St. Mangen in St. Gallen ( Switzerland ) and martyr of the Catholic Church