History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Earth Ox己丑(at the beginning of Earth Rat戊子)
Era of Diocletian: 645/646 ( year November )
Syria: 1240/41 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- Otto I of Saxony, 17 - year-old son of King Henry I. from his second marriage, is determined in the " Quedlinburg house rules " to succeed. He married Edith of Wessex, daughter of the Anglo- Saxon King Æthelstan.
- Duke Wenceslas of Bohemia is forced by King Henry I to pay homage and fealty does.
- The town of Duderstadt is first mentioned on September 16.
- Castle construction or expansion - in Meissen, Quedlinburg, Hersfeld, Magdeburg
- In Pope Leo VI. follows under the influence Senatrix Marozia of Rome Stephan VII
- Imperial synod in Duisburg.
- Fujiwara no Kaneie, Japanese nobleman
- William, Archbishop of Mainz
- Charles III. the Fool, ex- King of West Francia (* 879 )
- Leo VI. , Pope
- Muhammad ibn Jabir al - Battani, Arab scholars