History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of wood sheep乙未( at the beginning of the year Wood Horse甲午)
Era of Diocletian: 651/652 ( year November )
Syria: 1246/47 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- September 28: Boleslav I, after he has his brother Wenceslaus of Bohemia in Boleslawiec murdered, ruler of the Principality dominant in Bohemia to Prague.
- King Henry I. closes in June a treaty of friendship with the kings of the West Frankish Empire and of Burgundy. He can be the possession of Lorraine once again confirm approves France to the possession of Vienne and Lyon and agrees to the rule of Burgundy over Basel and the surrounding area. In the fall he gets in the Palatinate Bodfeld a stroke, which largely paralyzing him.
- Duke Arnulf I the evil of Bavaria, who commands using the Mark Karantanija be called Duke of Bavaria and Carinthia. He designated his son Eberhard arbitrarily successor.
- Krešimir I will after the death of his father Trpimir II, King of Croatia.
- King Gorm of Denmark Grimme gains the sole rule and does Jelling king seat.
- 935: King Erik Bloodaxe of Norway I. is overthrown and flees to England. Håkon I. succeeds him.
- First mention of Langenenslingen.
- Udaya II becomes King of Ceylon.
- 935: Roswitha from Gander Home, poet and nun ( † about 975 )
- 935: Mieszko I, Prince of Polans († 992 )
- September 28: Duke Wenceslas, Duke of Bohemia and Nationalheiligr (* 910)
- John XI. , Pope
- Trpimir II, King of Croatia