History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Wood Snake乙巳( at the beginning of the year, Wood Dragon甲辰)
Era of Diocletian: 661/662 ( year November )
Syria: 1256/57 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- The Persian Buyids occupied Baghdad and take over for over a hundred years, the patronage of the caliphs. Thus, the Abbasids are politically disempowered and only the spiritual leader of the Sunni Muslims.
- Miroslav I., after the death of his father Krešimir I King of Croatia.
- The rebellious tribe of Drevlianians kills Igor, prince of the Volga Rus. His wife Olga is as regent for her son Svyatoslav Princess of Kiev.
- First record of the village Upgant -Schott Schatzungsregister in the monastery of Fulda.
- First mention of the place Pewsum (municipality Krummhoern ) as chief seat of the Manning family.
- Al - Muqaddasi, Arab geographer
- Bagrat I, King of Georgia
- Igor, Regent of Kiev
- Ki no Tsurayuki, Japanese poet and courtier
- Krešimir I, King of Croatia
- Abu Bakr ash -Shibli, Islamic mystic and Sufi