History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of The Fire Tiger丙寅( at the beginning of the year Wood Buffalo乙丑)
Era of Diocletian: 682/683 ( year November )
Syria: 1277/78 ( the year in October )
Politics and World Affairs
- August 6: After the death of Berengar II is his son Adalbert II, Margrave of Ivrea.
- Otto I the third Italian campaign lasts from 966 to 972
- After the death of his father, Sancho I of the five -year-old Ramiro III. King of Leon.
- The prince of Polans and Duke of Poland, Mieszko I, can be determined by the Roman Catholic kind baptized, so that his people must accept the new faith.
- Reginold is Prince Bishop of Eichstätt as successor to the deceased star Chand.
- Hisham II, Caliph of Córdoba
- After January 2: Berta of Alamannia, Queen of Burgundy
- MARCH 28: Flodoard of Reims, west Frankish chronicler
- 04 August: Berengar II, Margrave of Ivrea and King of Italy
- Sancho I, King of León
- Sunifred II, Count of Cerdanya, Conflent and Besalu