History Portal | Portal Biographies | Current Events | Calendar years
Heads of State · obituary
Year of the Fire Ox丁丑(at the beginning of Fire Rat丙子)
Era of Diocletian: 693/694 ( year November )
Syria: 1288/89 (October)
Politics and World Affairs
- Henry, Duke of Bavaria and cousin of Emperor Otto II to the Emperor must result. He had rebelled against the Emperor since the accession of Otto II.
- After the death of Boris II is novel Tsar of Bulgaria.
- Islam in Italy: Taranto suffers another attack of out of Abn'l - Kasim Saracens.
- Egbert is Archbishop of Trier.
- First mention of St. Lambrecht (now Lambrecht ). Duke Otto of Worms donates the place Greven Hausen the Benedictine Abbey of St. Lambrecht.
- First mention of Dudweiler: Emperor Otto II confirmed the nunnery of St. Peter in the possession of the Metz Chapel in Duodonisvillare ( hamlet of Dudo ).
- Adelheid I, Abbess of Quedlinburg ( † 1045)
- June 5: Dietrich I, Archbishop of Trier