Abertis Infraestructuras, SA, is a publicly listed Spanish infrastructure company with headquarters in Barcelona. Abertis operates toll stations on highways and parking garages; next to it is the owner of various television and radio stations in Spain and operates airports. Abertis employs over 12,000 people (as of 2010).
Abertis is part of the Spanish stock index IBEX 35
Abertis was originally founded in 1967 under the name Autopistas Concesionaria Espanola SA ( Acesa ); after the purchase of Iberpistas merged Acesa in April 2003 with Aurea Concesiones de Infraestructuras ( Aumar ) and named henceforth Abertis.
The 2006 proposed acquisition of the Italian Autostrade was averted by the shareholders of the Italian motorway operator.
Date: November 2010
- Autopista de Oeste
- Bakwena Platinum Corridor
- Autopistas del Sol
- Abertis Telecom Retevisión
- Abertis Airports Airport Concessions & Development Ltd.
- ' CODAD
- TBI was established in 1972, renamed in TBI in 1994 and in 2004 by the Abertis ( 90%) and Aena Desarrollo Internacional SA (10% ) was taken. TBI operates airports in the UK, Sweden, USA, Costa Rica and Bolivia: London Luton Airport, Cardiff International Airport, Belfast International Airport, Stockholm -Skavsta Airport, Orlando Sanford International Airport, El Alto International Airport, Viru Viru International Airport, Jorge Wilstermann International Airport
- Abertis Logistica ZAL Barcelona
- ZAL Seville
- Parc Logistic de la Zona Franca
- Fundación Abertis
- Cátedra Abertis