Ahsan Manzil ( Bengali: আহসান মঞ্জিল, Ahsan Manjil ) is the former residence of the Nawabs of Dhaka.
The pink palace situated on the river Buriganga and is used as a museum. Construction work was incorporated in 1859 under Nawab Khwaja Abdul Ghani and only completed in 1872. Abdul Ghani named the magnificent building after his son Khwaja Ahsanullah.
1906, the All India Muslim League was founded ( engl Muslim League ) Ahsan Manzil in.