- 6.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 6.2 traffic
- 6.3 Education
- 8.1 Catholic parishes
- 8.2 Protestant parish
- 9.1 Sons and daughters Ainrings
- 9.2 Connected to Ainring
The border with Austria is the Saalachstrasse. Exist in the municipal district only two pedestrian bridges, the nearest border crossings for motor vehicles are the main road in Freilassing ( north ) or via the A8 motorway in Piding ( south ).
South leads the A8 past, with the Ainring by the B 20 and B 304 is connected. Especially the industrial areas in the districts Mitterfelden, Feldkirchen and Hammerau benefit from this favorable location.
The municipality consists of the districts Ainring Ainring and Strasbourg, which correspond roughly to the former, existing to 1969 communities in their expansion.
Adel Stetten, Ainring, on the road, Au, Mountain, Bicheln, breakage, Ed, Eschlberg, Feldkirchen, Furberg, Gepping, Haguenau, Hammerau house Moning, Heath Point, Hofer, Hort, Kohlstatt, Langacker, Mitterfelden, Moss, Mühlreit, Mühlstatt Mürack, Perach, Pirach, Crow, smoke Bücheln, horse, ship Moning, Schmiding Simon Häusl, Ulrichshögl and Wiesbach ( Ainring in their original boundaries )
Thun village, Abfalter, Altmutter, Bach, Book Riding, doubles, Gehring, Gessenhart, Hasholzen, Hinterau, Höglau, low road, Upper Lumber, Öd, Ottmaning, Rain, rhinestones, Sur, Thun Mühle, Weng and angles ( former municipality of Strasbourg )
First documented settlement in the Neolithic Age, the Neolithic period ( about 5000 BC ), at the Auhögl at Hammerau.
In Roman times, the trade route from Iuvavum (Salzburg) led to Augusta Vindelicum ( Augsburg), following by the municipality, approximately the course of the present Federal Road 304.
Ainring is first mentioned in the Notitia Arnonis (created 788-790 ) as " Ainheringa " in a deed of Duke Theodebert (reigned about 711-719 ) of the Agilolfingern to the Nonnberg in Salzburg. The donation was made to 715 at this time Ainring first came into the light of history. The place name are the persons name and Along the Zugehörigkeitssuffix - ing basis. Thus does the Baiuvarii toponym " When the people of Along ."
Historically and economically important are the foundation of the " private - iron union Achthal - Hammerau " was in 1537 on the initiative of the Archbishop of Salzburg Long. In the area of community Ainring the hammer the iron trade union lay in Hammerau where the iron recovered in Achthal was further processed. The former hammer mill, the steel Annahütte, now one of the largest employers, the community developed.
As part of that time to Archbishopric Salzburg belonging Rupertiwinkels Ainring occurred in the secularisation as a result of Reichsdeputationshauptschluss circuit from 1803 to the newly formed on December 26, 1802 Electorate of Salzburg under Ferdinand III. and 1805 in the Peace of Pressburg to the Empire of Austria.
In the Peace of Schönbrunn of the place in 1809 fell to the Kingdom of Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818, the current community.
In today's district Mitterfelden an airfield was built in 1933, which served as Reichenhall Berchtesgaden airport especially for flights from the Nazi regime to the Reich Chancellery office Berchtesgaden. After the Second World War a DP camp for so-called "displaced persons " was built on the airfield. In 1947 the DP camp was closed and the inmates transferred to Lechfeld near Augsburg. After dissolution of the camp displaced persons were housed in the barracks. From the shanty town of the district Mitterfelden arose.
On January 1, 1970, incorporated the town of Strasbourg in the course of municipal reform.
On the territory of the municipality were 1970 6.483, 1987, 8099 and 2000 counted 9,570 residents a year. Meanwhile Ainring has more than 10,000 inhabitants; so Ainring is the third largest municipality by the towns of Bad Reichenhall and Freilassing but before the town of Laufen (Salzach ) as well as the market towns of Berchtesgaden and Teisendorf of the district Berchtesgaden.
The municipal tax revenue in 1999 amounted to the equivalent of 4.6 million euros, of which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted 1.2 million euros.
Coat of arms
The Coat of Arms description is: Shared by gold and black; up side by side diagonally crossed a black hammer and a black beater and a red gezungter black lion's head; below a gold ring with silver stone.
Hammer and mallet point to the importance of the iron work Hammerau. The lion's head and the gold and black colors were part of the Salzburg coat of arms and refer to the centuries- long membership of the municipal area to Salzburg. The ring is finally the family crest of Ainringer pastor Friedrich von Rüsenbach taken, who was responsible for the establishment of the vicarage.
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 in the field of Agriculture and Forestry 12, 752 in manufacturing and in trade and transport 479 persons work at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 589 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 2,741. In the manufacturing sector (as well as mining and quarrying and earth ) there were 4 businesses in the construction sector 9 farms. In 1999 there were also 123 agricultural holdings where the agricultural area of 1,967 ha, of which 633 were hectares of arable land and 1,331 ha of permanent grassland.
Ainring is on the railway line Freilassing - Berchtesgaden, which is been used since 2006 by the S3 S-Bahn Salzburg and also operated since December 13, 2009 with the Berchtesgaden train. Similarly, the railway line from Munich to Salzburg takes you through the northern municipality on road, low road, Mühlreit and Perach to free Lassinger station. The operated in the time of National Socialism airport Reichenhall Berchtesgaden has not been used in the postwar period than the airfield, refusing an application for use as a gliding site in 1955.
In 1999, there were 225 kindergarten places with 225 children. In three elementary schools with a total of 37 teachers, 723 students were taught in the same year.
From the two primary schools in Feldkirchen ( with the schoolhouse Mitterfelden ) and Thun village in August 2012 was the elementary school Ainring.
In the district Mitterfelden the Bavarian police maintains a training institute.
- Parish Ainring
- Parish Feldkirchen
- Parish Thun village
- Evangelical Lutheran Church congregation Freilassing
Sons and daughters Ainrings
- Wolfgang Hagenauer (1726-1801), architect
- Johann Baptist Hagenauer (1732-1811), sculptor
- Johann Georg Hagenauer (1748-1835), architect
- Franz Wisbacher (1849-1912), poet
- Hans Aull (1869-1948), President of the Higher Regional Court of Augsburg and the OLG Bamberg
Connected to Ainring
- Eugen Sänger (1905-1964), engineer and pioneer in the field of air and space; during the Second World War department manager in the Research Institute for Gliding in Ainring, developed here, the storage beam tube ( Ramjet ) continues with the multiple speed of sound could be achieved
- Hans Söllner ( born 1955 ), Bavarian songwriter; lives in Ainring