Template: Infobox church in Germany / Maintenance / market
Aislingen is a market in the Swabian district of Dillingen on the Danube and a member of the administrative community wood home.
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 Education
At the outlet of the Aislinger stream from the Iller- Lech- plate, part of the Danube -Iller -Lech - plate, the market Aislingen spreads. The city is located in Lauingen seven kilometers away.
There are the following districts: Aislingen, Baumgarten, Rieder and Windshausen.
Finds indicate a prehistoric settlement.
On the southern heights was a Roman Erdkastell, built under the Emperor Tiberius, which is about 68/69 AD was destroyed. Nearby is a Roman camp village was in 1989/90 excavated. At today's western corridor boundary ran to around three kilometers a Roman road that branched at Haldenwang of the Roman road Augsburg / Oberhausen- Günzburg and led by Faimingen.
A double- jumping facility on the mountain Sebastian probably dates from the first half of the 10th century. Number of grave finds suggest that Aislingen is probably one of Alemannic foundation. The first documentary mention as " Eigislinga " has been handed down for 1063.
Aislingen was the seat of a noble family rule who described himself as Lords of Aislingen according to the site. The rule Aislingen came to the Margrave of Burgau and finally from 1291 to 1489 to the Counts of Berg. When the village was granted market is not detectable. In Aislingen the gentlemen of Westernach and the Lords of Eggenthal were wealthy. Seat of government was a castle that was built in 1860 canceled. 1489 sold the Counts of Berg their goods in Aislingen to the Bishopric of Augsburg, who built a Pflegamt in Aislingen. Since the Imperial Diet of 1803 the place belonged to Bavaria and the newly formed district court Dillingen was assigned.
On 1 May 1978, until then independent municipality Baumgarten was incorporated.
Aislingen is the seat of an old parish under the patronage of St. George. Today belongs to the parish Baumgarten, Rieder and Windshausen. The present parish church of St. George was built in the core in the second half of the 15th century. Balthasar Suiter built from 1736 to 1738 the choir and the nave to.
The market council has twelve members. Since the local elections of 2008, the seats are distributed on the following lists:
- Independent voters Community: 7 seats
- CSU: 3 seats
- Free electoral association: 2 seats
Mayor since 2008 Jürgen Kopriva (UWG )
Coat of arms
The coat of arms description reads: Split of red and silver; forward on green mountain a silver domed chapel roof and lantern behind a dreilatzige, golden befranste red storm flag on three golden rings.
- Catholic parish church of St. George in Aislingen
- Catholic branch church of St Margaret in Aislingen
- Catholic Chapel of St. Sebastian in Aislingen
- Catholic branch church St. Leonhard in Baumgarten
- Catholic chapel St Isidore Rieder
St. Margaret ( Aislingen )
St. Leonhard ( Baumgarten )
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 in the field of agriculture and forestry none, in the manufacturing sector and 57 in the area of trade and transport any social insurance contributions at the workplace. In other areas, were employed to social security at the workplace 17 people. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 491 in the manufacturing sector (as well as mining and quarrying and earth ), there was an operation in the construction of three plants. In addition, in 1999, there were 64 farms with an agricultural area of 1465 ha, of which 1253 were hectares of arable land and 212 ha of permanent grassland.