Albershausen is a municipality in Baden- Württemberg, Germany and belongs to the district of Göppingen.
- 2.1 Mayor
- 2.2 municipal
- 2.3 Coat of Arms
Albershausen lies between the lower and Fils Valley of the Swabian Alb in Butzbach, a small left-hand tributary of the Fils. The village stretches along the federal highway 297 between Uhingen and Kirchheim unter Teck.
To Albershausen include the village Albershausen, the hamlet sheep farm and the homestead Öschlenshof and merged into Albershausen or disposed of villages means Schlich Willingen, Büheln, Haßlach, Negelli, bed hamlet and giving mill.
The population development of the village just between 1837 and 2010.
The mayor is elected for a term of eight years. Since April 21, 2010 Jochen Bidlingmaier is mayor of the municipality Albershausen. He received in the election on February 7, 2010 83.3 % of the vote.
Previous Officers are:
The municipal election held on 7 June 2009 yielded the following distribution of seats:
Coat of arms
The blazon of the municipal coat of arms of Albershausen is: In silver, the green capital letter A, including a linkshin lying green tulip.
The coat of arms of the municipality Albershausen is the only character coat of arms in the district of Göppingen. The 1930 used stamp of the mayor office and the council included as a seal image without shield the capital letters A, including a tulip with two leaves. When these symbols, of which the letter refers to the place names, were adopted, is not known ( Armorial of the district Göppingen). The coat of arms picture emerges, however, already before 1930 on landmarks and landmark witnesses.
On February 3, 1959, the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the municipality gave the flag colors of green and white.
A total of about 20 clubs in Albershausen are active. The TSGV Albershausen 1896 eV ( Turn, - Sport and Singing Society ) is the biggest club in the city and 16 departments of American football to table tennis offers a variety of sports.