Albiolo is a municipality with 2706 inhabitants ( 31 December 2012) in the Italian province of Como in the Lombardy region.
Culture and sights
- Oratorio di San Martino - church of the 12th century in the Romanesque style. Inside, several frescoes of the Lombard school from the 14th - 15th Receive century. The high Campanile was built in the 17th century. Today the Church of St. Anne is dedicated.
- Castello Odescalchi - mansion from the 13th century.
- Chiesa della SS Annunciata Parish - The parish church was built around 1625.
- Sagra di Sant'Anna - Village Festival, end of July
- Fiera di San Martino - Village with agricultural exhibition, in mid-November
Data from ISTAT
- Mario Mantovani ( born 1950 ), member of the 5th European Parliament, honorary citizen