Aletshausen is a municipality in the Swabian district of Günzburg and a member of the administrative community Krumbach.
- 2.1 Amalgamations
- 2.2 Population development
- 3.1 Coat of Arms
- 5.1 Economy, agriculture and forestry
- 5.2 traffic
- 5.3 Formation
In the town the following places are: Aletshausen, Gaismarkt, Haupeltshofen, mountain water and wine; The municipality is divided into three districts: Aletshausen, Haupeltshofen and winemakers;
Aletshausen and Haupeltshofen lie in the valley of Kammel, the scattered settlement seamount in the valley of the nobility gladly ditch, which flows into Aletshausen in the Kammel. Gaismarkt is on the Riedel between the valleys of Kammel and Haselbach, winemakers above the Talrandes the Mindel on the Riedel between Haselbach and Mindel.
The street layout of the old town center of Aletshausen is created scalariform. The fact that this system is still preserved as pronounced today is extraordinary.
Aletshausen lies in the Danube-Iller region in the administrative region of Swabia.
Neighboring communities in the West are the Municipality Waltenhausen and north of the city Krumbach ( Schwaben). In the northeast, the municipality borders the unincorporated area Winzerwald and the community Ursberg. In the south, in the range of Haupeltshofen, bordering the lying in the district of Lower Allgäu town of Breitenbrunn to the municipality, in the South and East, also the neighboring county belonging market town of Kirchheim in Schwaben.
Aletshausen was first mentioned in 1316 in the context that some goods were in the village to the possession of the Prince-Bishopric of Augsburg. The other goods were part of Freyberg 's domination High and Niederraunau. Later, to the early 19th century, the whole place belonged to the dominion of the Lords of Freyberg. With the Act of Confederation, in 1806 the city became part of Bavaria. In the course of administrative reform in Bavaria, was born with the congregation of 1818 the community.
On 1 May 1978, the formerly independent communities were Haupeltshofen and wine ( with Gaismarkt ) incorporated at the municipal reform.
In the municipal elections in 2008 accounted for all 12 seats on the only nomination, the list CSU / FDP.
Mayor since 2008, Georg Duscher ( CSU / CDU).
The municipal tax revenue amounted to the equivalent of 413 k € in 1999, which amounted to the trade tax revenues ( net) converted 56 T €.
Coat of arms
The St. Peter's key in the upper left box indicates the former possessions of the Augsburg collegiate monastery of St. Peter. Below are the three balls of the arms of the Baron von Freyberg. The grape in the right field stand for the location winemakers. The color of the grape (silver) points to the former property of the Prince-Bishopric of Augsburg. The golden pile in the middle of the crest refers to the belonging to the Margraviate of Burgau Haupeltshofen and its former boundary layer at the boundary between the Margraviate and the rule Mindelheim.
Culture and sights
The parish church of the Holy Cross, which is located on the southwestern outskirts of the village next to the Kammel, was built in the second half of the 15th century and in 1762 - probably by Johann Martin Kraemer - rebuilt in the Baroque style. The frescoes in the church are from the Weißenhorner fresco painter Franz Martin Kuen. The side altars, pulpit and baptismal font were purchased in 1910 from the Upper Palatinate Geiersthal, the altar was created in the same year by George Saumweber. Two extensions of the nave (1762 and 1910 /11), the spatial proportions of the church are unusual. The cylindrical tower conclusion is also rather unusual. The reconstruction in the 18th century was also because the church was severely damaged during the Thirty Years' War. A first chapel is already mentioned in the year 1067, a predecessor of the present church in 1316.
East of the town is the Lourdes Grotto, which was built in the early 20th century.
Economy and infrastructure
Economy, agriculture and forestry
There were 1998 in the field of agriculture and forestry none, in the manufacturing sector and 40 in the area of trade and transport 26 persons work at the workplace. Social insurance contributions at residence, there were a total of 368 In construction there was an operation. In addition, in 1999, there were 51 farms with an agricultural area of 1,033 ha, of which 375 were hectares of arable land and 657 ha of permanent grassland.
Through the village runs along the Kammeltals the federal highway 16 ( Krumbach - Mindelheim ) and parallel to the Mittelschwaben web. Breakpoints of the railway line in the municipality are located in Aletshausen and Haupeltshofen. On the territory of the municipality branch of the B 16, the county roads GZ 13 and GZ 30 from, the latter of which runs through the districts Gaismarkt and winemakers.
Since July 2009 the municipal districts of the city bus from Krumbach ( Krumbach Flexibus ) are connected, which is performed by minibuses on the principle of demand -driven surface operation.
There are the following facilities (as of 2005):
- Kindergartens: 50 kindergarten places with 45 children
- Elementary Schools: 2005-2006 2nd class